[BE HONEST] Why do you use Product Hunt?

Max Yamp
37 replies
What's the primary reason you logged in today and saw this post?

Replies

Vanessa Williams
To promote my product.
Ekrem Çetinkaya
Maintaining my streak 🥸
Sunny Kumar
It helps me stay updated with new product ideas
Max Yamp
@sunny_sogra awesome! What are you launch soon?
1. Promoting our product & brand 2. Networking 3. Gaining new experience & insights.
Deluar Hosain
Find customers from people who land on Product Hunt searching for new products:)
Max Yamp
@deluar_001 in addition to being an awesome launchpad, it truly is a great marketing platform as well.
Netanel Benami
We're about to launch and we're pretty excited :)
Max Yamp
@netanel_benami when!? Let's connect and support one another.
Frank Sondors
To launch Salesforge on PH, learn from others, support others in launching and naturally onboard a few users onto our platform who want to personalize cold email outreach at scale.
Max Yamp
@profy17 awesome! When do you launch?
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗗𝗲𝘃
Just signed up yesterday as ChatGPT told me it was a great way to launch a product 😅
Max Yamp
@martinswdev haha ChatGPT isn't always right, but in this case you are in great hands! It's an awesome launchpad.
Bojan Gulevski
Meet like-minded people
Henry Richmond
To learn from others, and launch our Perito site here!!
Max Yamp
@perito_henry awesome! When do you launch?
Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
I was thinking of promoting some of my own or my client's products on Product Hunt, so I am spending time in the community to learn about it.
To learn how Product Hunt works😂😂 I appreciate any advice.
Max Yamp
@sepidy depends entirely on your goals! If you're launching a product, there is a whole PH launch guide here: https://www.producthunt.com/launch But if you're just looking for cool new products, you'll find it's very well set up for that once you get used to it.
@yampolskymax Thank you so much Max🤩🤩🤩 Yeah I'm planning to launch, and that's a valuable link thanks.🤩🤩
Indu Thangamuthu
Still figuring out. 🧘‍♀️
Krishna Kumar
To learn from others
Raisa Shafiyyullah
Honestly? to launch my products. But now, I found a community!
Davide Camera
1. Promoting my product 2. Discover products 3. Networking