B2C founders, how did you find your first users?

Roberto Garcia
4 replies
I'm checking out some strategies to find early users before launching, how did you find your early adopters so I can know which one is the optimal strategy please? Thanks in advance.

Replies

Sherif Ayman
Friends and family, to validate the idea with them, it can always be useful to iterate the idea with recruited users and ask if they’re interested to be part of beta version or pilot. Referral programs after that is usually useful
Marianna
Have you tried content development both for Social Media and SEO optimization ?
Shreya Gupta
Be part of a community which resonates your customers persona. In start engage irrespective of your product to gain community trust and be completely engaged with them later put your product in front and ask for honest feedback ..
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! As a fellow tech enthusiast deeply involved in startup life, I totally get the struggle of finding those early adopters. From personal experience, leveraging social media platforms and online communities related to your niche can be a game-changer. Remember, it's all about creating genuine connections and offering value to attract your first users. Good luck with your launch!