Audio books or physical books?

Ujjwal Singh Baghel
54 replies
What do you prefer mostly, and why?

Replies

Simone Colucci
I'm a big fan of physical books, but enjoy the audio version once in a while. Still need to have the physical version later, as a gadget. Am I the only one?
Aristo Coutinho
reading a physical book is good the audio book
Ishan Dubey
Depends really. I like ebooks/physical books over audiobooks most times, but then some cool venture comes along (GraphicAudio) and changes it. So mix of both
Melissa Hugel
It depends. For most fiction, I prefer physical books. But for a lot of nonfiction, audiobooks are great. If it's narrated well, it feels like a good podcast.
audiobooks don't smell
Max
I like to read books, because sometimes you have to reread to understand what the author wanted to say
AmazingSylvia
I love physical books' smell.
Luke Barnard
I used to read a book on my way to work on the London Underground because it was the only thing that worked down there. It was always more fulfilling and satisfying than playing a mobile game or idly staring at the really weird ads on the side of the carriage.
Fitz Dupuy
i am reading a book by william worlds worth
Susan R. Pruitt
Audio books is easy to carry you can here this book on any time or any place
Alexander Dolton
Reading a physical book make our brain healthy🤯
Ujjwal Singh Baghel
For me, it's always a physical book. There's just something about holding the actual book in my hands that reinforces the sense I'm reading, not just listening to something like I would music with an audiobook, or staring at a screen when using a digital copy.
Nonye
I prefer to hold the book in my hands.
Kajal d4
I prefer audio books and to imagine
Yash Dudhagara
Physical books Period!
Does reading a book on Kindle count?