Ask yourself: reflect on your work routine and productivity 🚀

Elif Duran
37 replies
We're trying to better understand how people work and what helps them to be productive. There are questions about work routine and environment, which will let you reflect on your own habits. Besides, your answers will help us create the best tools for you to work smarter, not harder, and build a healthy workplace for you. Take our 2-min survey: https://tally.so/r/nGeE22

Replies

Nick Mazikov
Productivity plays an important role. Our blog is all about #web3, startups, and finding funding, but there are productivity topics on there too, I suggest you check it out
Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
Participated ✔️ I get the most work done when i am lear about my priorities. There are many things that can distract throughout the workday but knowing what to come back to helps me boost productivity.
Ágh Helmut
Submitted! I journal and think about the last day at night and plan my day in the morning. I don't really measure my time, but maybe I should... 😀
@aghhelmut I do same too. Journaling, having a to do list and retrospection have really helped me for a while now! Permit me to also share our product with you. You may find it cool. It’s an AI-powered product discovery tool that automates research and cuts down research time form 7hours to 7 minutes. You can check it out and support us here (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Iván Arozamena Balbín
For us is important one platform to keep all your work in one place, chat, files, tasks, videocalls this is the key to keep your productivity in crazzy high level
haha.og
Submitted 🤝 Something new I've been trying that is giving me great results is getting some sunshine in the morning ASAP, for at least 15 minutes. Whenever I do this I usually get great sleep that night, and wake up feeling more refreshed and ready to be productive.
Kevin Xu
Submitted! I like the look of your survey. How'd you make it?
Nikita
For me I'm the most productive if I start my day right. I struggle if I wake up late and start everything late. Staying up with schedule is can help me push myself.
Samar Ali
I'm always trying to find ways to optimize my work routine and be productive. I use apps and tools to help me with this, and I also try to take breaks throughout the day to stay refreshed.
Syed Muhammad Shoaib Iqbal Shah
Receiving input through surveys is a wonderful strategy, and I personally use it. all the best!
Kaya Lordoğlu
I filled out this survey, it was very user-friendly and intuitive
Valentin
Very interesting!
Meeta Sadhwani
take the calculated risks
Natalie Mastracci
Interesting concept! In terms of reflecting on the week, I've found two things that really help me to learn if I'm being effective and also track progress--sometimes it can be really hard to see either of those things and work can lose purpose. 1. Write out my successes for the week.. where were there wins!? Big or small, what can be celebrated or reinforced? 2. What did I say yes and what did I say no to? The culmination of your decisions outlines what you're truly prioritizing, no matter what you think your priority is! Mindfully tracking this has helped me more consciously make decisions that align with my intended priorities.