As an entrepreneur, what are your views on blogging? Do you have a blog yourself?

Sahitya
55 replies

Replies

Masim beast
Blogging is a relatively low-cost and low-risk marketing strategy. Anyone can start a blog, and there are many free and low-cost blogging platforms available.
Sahitya
That's a great point! @masim_beast I also think that's one of the amazing things about blogging. It's a marketing strategy that's accessible to almost anyone, regardless of budget.
Meghan Henry
Blogging is a long-term investment. It takes time and effort to build a successful blog, but the rewards can be significant.
Natella Nuralieva
I think blogging has much more help that marketing. I think many founders I know started blogs not for product of self promotion, they just really needed to structure and share own thoughts, to reflect on the new knowlegde and feelings. So blogging is also sort of moral support :)
Sahitya
You bring up a great point! @natella_nuralieva Blogging can be so much more than just marketing. It's a powerful tool for self-reflection, sharing knowledge, and even finding a sense of community. Thanks for highlighting the deeper value of blogging! 🌟
Olivia Martinez
Blogging is a great way to share your knowledge and expertise with the world. It can also help you to develop your writing and marketing skills.
Sahitya
100% agree! @mirah_shah Blogging is a wonderful platform to share what you know and hone your writing and marketing abilities. It's a win-win where you get to educate and connect with your audience while continuously improving yourself.
theo
Blogging is a great way to network with other entrepreneurs and thought leaders in your industry.
Sahitya
@morgan_harriss Spot on! It's a valuable way to build relationships, exchange ideas, and learn from the best.
Jake Harrison
Blog is the best way to make people build trust in advance!
Sahitya
@jakeharr Indeed, a blog is like a bridge to establishing trust. By sharing valuable insights and information, we can connect with our audience on a deeper level.
Prem Saini
It enables honest storytelling, knowledge sharing, and interacting with a larger audience.
Žiga Kerec
It's a great SEO improvement tactic to get your business or personal brand off the ground. It is also a good tool to get your views on specific topics out there. I do not have a personal blog, but all of my businesses have a blog section to which I actively contribute as well.
Sahitya
@ziga_kerec You're absolutely on point! Blogging is a killer way to boost SEO and establish your brand. Sharing your insights on specific topics can make a real impact. And the fact that you contribute to your business blogs adds that personal touch.
As an entrepreneur, I believe blogging can be a powerful tool for building brand awareness, establishing thought leadership, and driving traffic to your website. I have personally found blogging to be beneficial for my business as it helps me connect with my audience on a deeper level. Do you have a blog yourself? If so, how has it impacted your business?
Sahitya
@gusoliveira_ I couldn't agree more! Blogging is a game-changer for entrepreneurs. It not only enhances brand awareness but also allows us to showcase our expertise and connect with our audience on a more personal level. As for myself, I don't have a blog.
Gwendoline Shaw
I don't have a blog, but I want to try to create one.
Shokat Ali
It is a great way to express yourself and share your ideas with the world.
Sahitya
@shokat_ali4 100% agree! Blogging provides a creative outlet to express ourselves and share our unique ideas with the world. It's like having our own platform to make your voice heard.
Philipp Shay
I have a blog for my projects, and it's important for SEO.
Sahitya
@kinzarra great, Having a blog for our projects is a smart move, not just for showcasing our work but also for improving SEO.
Dave-Anthony Smith
Blogging is a very useful tool. If done right, it becomes an amazing inbound channel. It is a long-term strategy but the patience, hard work and results are worth it.
Sahitya
@pointae Completely agree! Blogging is a powerful inbound channel that, when approached with dedication and patience, pays off in the long run. It's like planting seeds that grow into a valuable resource over time. Thanks for highlighting the value of perseverance in blogging!
Kyle Henz
Blogging can help you to generate leads and sales for your business.
@sahitya_k I look at a blog as a low-cost long-term investment strategy that will continue to yield results depending on the amount of investment you put in. As an entrepreneur, I would suggest focusing on both long-term and short-term strategies (PPC, FB Ads, etc.) to increase your visibility to your target audience. Best @david_mcanulty
Sahitya
That's a fantastic perspective @david_mcanulty, Viewing a blog as a low-cost, long-term investment is a wise strategy. It's all about the value you create over time. Balancing long-term and short-term strategies Thanks for sharing your insights!
Pam K.
If you mean a personal blog, no. I don't know any entrepreneur who would having the time to put together a personal blog. But if you mean a business blog then it goes without saying, yes.
Sahitya
@silisolutionist I understand your point. Personal blogs can indeed be time-consuming, and many entrepreneurs may prioritize their business activities. Business blogs, on the other hand, are often seen as valuable investments for brand building and marketing. Thanks for sharing your perspective!
Ali Asad Ullah
Blogging can help you to build relationships with your customers and potential customers.
Sahitya
@aliasadullah Indeed, blogging is a powerful tool for fostering connections with your audience. It's a platform where you can engage, educate, and provide value, which can strengthen relationships and build trust.
Lince Mathew
Our first marketing step is blogging. We developing content machinery in our team. As part of the machinery, we set a goal "One Week One Article" For the last 5 weeks its going without break, Checkout our blogs here https://journal.hexmos.com/
Sahitya
@lince_mathew That's an impressive commitment to blogging! Developing a consistent content schedule is a great strategy. I'll definitely check out your blog.
Ken Ito 🍄
From past projects I would think blogging is a must. It has SEO benefits and drives traffic to your main app.
Sahitya
@ken_itox I couldn't agree more! Blogging is a powerful strategy with multiple benefits. It not only enhances your search engine visibility but also directs valuable traffic to your main app, boosting its growth and success.
Rohan Pathak
If you're talking about SEO, it's one of the most favorite channels of Tech entrepreneurs to generate new users for their product I'm working with this company that helps creators edit their videos and SEO has been instrumental strategy for them to get a lot of traffic and website visitors which would eventually turn into users
Sahitya
@persuasionkid You're absolutely on point! SEO is indeed a favored channel for tech entrepreneurs to acquire new users for their products.