Are you willing to pay $10/month for a better chatGPT experience or prefer to pay as you go?

Terry Xu
14 replies
There are a lot of products, but as a developer, I can't stop but think using chatGPT is so cheap. Wonder what made people want to pay someone else to let them use openai's chatGPT interface..

Replies

Nigee
not really chatGPT is an awesome product. Unless yours beats them its hard to sell the value, plus they have a massive cash injection. Thats a hard battle, would be easier to build from there community then build your own as a competitor
Nigee
@coolnalu build an email replier using chatGPT- i can sell it for you hahahah a simple extension that allows sales team to reply in gmail with a button click to their emails... if you are keen let me know and we can chat. I'm looking for a dev to work with on a chatGPT product, we can brainstorm ideas
LisaKim
I am ready to pay for my ChatGPT 100%. I keep getting this "Incorrect API key provided" message these days. Does anybody know what's going on?
LisaKim
@coolnalu Btw, I launched a hyper-personalized AI recommendation engine today, Maimovie. Please show let us know what you think through upvotes and comments :)
Mehdi Rifai
Depends if we are speaking about using the dev api for projects or individual usage. For individual usage, paying $10/month is a bit expensive and would rather pay as I go. For software projects it's a bargain to pay $10/month.
Daria Goroshko
I pay for a chatGPT subscription, and I don't need any other features there