Are you still working on improving your product after the launch?

Lucas Mitchell
29 replies

Replies

Robert Mao
yes, non stop!
Vincent Lonij
Of course! You'll probably get valuable feedback on launch day. That's solid gold for further product development.
Kevin Brendel
Of course, launch is the beginning, not the end :)
Bryan McAnulty
Been working at improving it 5 years now.
Zuhal Yılmaz
Of coruse, it'll never end actually :D
Rok Bozic
If you aren't... well your customers won't stick for long.
Anthony Santos
Always! The product launch is the first step. You should always be iterating.
Vlad Pentsov
Of course, there just cannot be any other answer :)
João Nina Matos
I think you can't stop haha
Absolutely, the best way to continue to stay competitive while improving your user's overall experience.
Micheal
It's better to always research, experiment, and test to improve. User feedback is gold, it helps you to enhance their experience. Bugs? Crushed! New features? Always considering. Goal: exceptional user experience. The journey's ongoing, commitment unwavering. 🚀🛠️
Shajedul Karim
absolutely, even before the official launch, i'm focused on constant refinement. this period is crucial for gathering insights, making final tweaks, and preparing for the constant evolution that follows a product's launch. even now, user feedback is invaluable. it's all about anticipating needs, reacting to insights, and being prepared to pivot when necessary. also, for those interested, we have some special gifts for those who sign up early on our landing page. it's our little way of saying thanks for joining us on this journey: https://www.notesnudge.com/ so, yes, improvement is an ongoing process, and it starts well before the launch!
Arbaaz
yes! Of course!
Vincent Greco
I will stop improving my product on the day I have achieved perfection, which is probably never...
Nina Austria | Afforai
always! and the feedback from the launch itself has played a huge role in helping us determine what needs to be improved
Heleana Grace
All the time. The best products are the ones that keep improving.