Are you still using Miro?

Isa Tanis
18 replies
Are you happy using it? Or don't you leave because you already have a lot of things there?

Replies

Michael Shver
Yes, it's useful for keeping track of plans and brainstorming. I've also tried FigJam, but so far, Miro seems more intuitive and easier to use.
Isa Tanis
@michaelshver a lot of people migrated to Figjam. Why did they migrate?
Michael Shver
@isatanis can't say that I've migrated at this point, but I suppose for many it can be easier to keep their design files and brainstorming files on one platform 🤷‍♂️
André J
Launching soon!
Miro Is the gold standard. But I never used it. I feel IRL brainstorming is just never going to be replaced by online tools. There is something magical about being in the same room together.
@sentry_co I love brainstorming in the same room together, but I also love the flexibility of working remotely. I'm torn. Do you work remotely Andre?
André J
Launching soon!
@jgani All remote team yes, but we get together when we need to brainstorm or ideate or map out a game-plan for something. or when face to face problem solving is more efficient than doing it remote. It's not either or, I think both has its pros and cons.
Marina
Yes, still using it. Quite convenient for marketing. Meanwhile, it's getting more & more replaced by other tools.
Karen Swyszcz
Yes I enjoy using it. I've used it for collaboration with my team on user stories and for customer research.
Otis Wu
Absolutely, I'm still using Miro! It's an indispensable tool for collaboration and visualizing complex ideas in a simple, interactive way.
Gong Zijian
Absolutely, I'm still using Miro! It's an invaluable tool for collaborative brainstorming and visually organizing my thoughts and projects.
Heyalbert
No, I've switched over to Lucidspark.
Erin Gusty
Launching soon!
Hey Isa, I'm excited to check out Commented! I built a tool called Plot (which we recently shut down after 2 years of building) to be a better Miro for marketing teams. We didn't have enough time or capital to fully test to PMF, but had a strong community of email marketers who used Plot daily and found a lot of value in its split-screen display. Essentially, we aimed to combine the power of Google docs with Miro, to give marketers a better way to plan & visualize campaigns. Here's an old blog post that might be useful: https://plothq.webflow.io/plot-v... Not sure if this is directly relevant to what you're building, but marketing teams are currently using a variety of tools for content, design, collaboration, planning, and approvals - it's a real pain to try and explain complex marketing flows!
Milli Sen
Used to use it for brainstorming, content mapping and strategy.
Irene Gallardo
I'm, I find it so helpful to have an eagle view of all the emails and automations I create for clients. Also, it's really helpful as a mind map
Jade Grimwood
Switched to Canva Whiteboards and haven’t looked back!
JD Worcester
Figjam has pretty much replaced Miro for me.