Are you still involved in cryptocurrency and NFT investment?

amanah alfian
9 replies
1-2 years ago, cryptocurrency and NFT was booming anywhere. Now, everything is changing to hype of AI. If you cryptocurrency believer, do you still invest your money in crypto and NFT?

Replies

Magdale Mandala
In the process of selecting a broker, the key considerations include rates and commissions, customer service quality, platform reliability, and the array of available investment options. It's crucial to note that the significance of these factors may vary based on the investor or trader type. For instance, a long-term investor might prioritize low commissions and a diverse range of investment options, as elaborated further on fbs portugal. Conversely, a day trader may prioritize the speed of the platform and order execution for their specific trading style.
Yannick
I actually will dig into NFTs today. I think we had a exaggerated hype 2 years ago about it but there's obviously some interesting concepts behind them. Like soulbound NFT for example. I need to learn more from the crypto space.
Developer X
Believe and investment are different topics I think. Looks like something will be changed. So, maybe not financially but as career and time, it worths to invest
Antoni Kozelski
no, I had a bad experience😌
Grozy crypto
Yes it was 2017 when ICO was at its peak and the Bitcoin then was ATH, But Now the Crypto space has become very cautious and professional i can say. There are products like Coinbase for exchange, Coinpedia Launchpad for new projects, Dextool for Onchain data, CMC for tracking and Trust wallet for everything. It's fun now !
Noah
Yes, I am still involved in cryptocurrency and NFT investments. These markets remain interesting and promising, albeit with some risks. I continue to follow the news and analyze investment opportunities in this area. I do this together with my friend, she is the one who introduced me to cryptocurrency, by the way, I noticed that she is more knowledgeable about it than all my friends. I recently came across this article https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/7448d9f3-1fa0-460d-bd24-3076044d0c10 and now I understand why she is better at it than the rest of them. I would also like to add that investing in cryptocurrency and NFT remains relevant and interesting from the point of view of long-term and short-term investors. The world of cryptocurrencies is constantly evolving and innovating, and the growing interest from large institutional players only emphasizes the potential of this market.
angelica scream
In the process of acquiring cryptocurrencies, it becomes increasingly crucial to secure a trustworthy crypto wallet. Regardless of whether you find yourself as a well-versed cryptocurrency trader or a newcomer just embarking on your digital currency expedition, the Connectee usdt wallet https://connectee.io/ extends its capabilities to accommodate individuals of all proficiency levels. With its user-friendly interface, Connectee USDT wallet ensures an intuitively smooth and hassle-free experience, thereby rendering it equally accessible to neophytes and seasoned enthusiasts alike.
Hussein Hashish
not investing, more con contemplating how this technology can fix business problems and help achieve business goals
cariss bowl
At the moment I am interested in Forex. Forex sentiment https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/... analysis has proven to be a game-changer in my trading journey. It's a powerful tool for assessing market psychology and making sense of price movements. Using sentiment indicators and surveys, I've gained a deeper understanding of how traders collectively feel about the market.