Are you ready to tap into the full potential of AI, but don't know where to start?

Hustle Guy
6 replies

Replies

Yassin Bouacherine
For now, I am simply using AI to generate dm's, social media posts, and other content and with some little help using "keywords", it's able to put things together. It actually became one of my best assistants while I was extremely skeptical about AI back then. Here is an example: Hey everyone! Have you ever wondered how I manage to create such neat and engaging social media posts all the time? Well, I have a secret weapon: artificial intelligence! 🤖 With the help of an A.I a language model called GPT-3, I can input a few words or keywords and it generates a unique and natural-sounding text for me. It's like having a personal writing assistant at my fingertips! But don't worry, I'm still the one in control. I provide guidance and feedback to make sure the output matches my brand voice and style. And the best part is that it saves me a lot of time and effort, so I can focus on other aspects of my business. So next time you see one of my posts, know that it was crafted with a little help from my A.I friend. 😉 #AIwriting #socialmediamarketing #neatcontent ----- I think everyone should start playing around with AI, and how it is able to generate great textual content! For a solopreneur, that's really the best, It saved me days of work!
Matthias Strafinger
Honestly, I never write too long Social Media Postings (FB/IG/TikTok). For me there is no point in using AI when it comes to that. And I currently cannot recommend using AI when it comes to Organic Creative. We have tested different Creatives and they all underperform human created ones.
Hustle Guy
@matthias_strafinger With strong basics in copywriting you can leverage your can 10x your activity. for. here is an example:
Matthias Strafinger
@hustleguy I agree that it is a strong use case for copywriting. For Creative (Image/Video), I am more skeptical.
Hustle Guy
@matthias_strafinger I understand your point of view. That’s why I found The AI Houseclub. here you can find great resources : https://www.producthunt.com/post...