Are you planning any future updates or enhancements for your current product?

Neha
10 replies

Replies

MariadPDC
No product yet.
Tyrone Robb
We have about a year's worth of things "pencilled" in, time will tell when we release them, and our customers may pull us in different directions. When we were scaling back to an MVP we added the roadmap, it allowed us to focus on todays problems.
Kevin Brendel
Yes! We are currently launching the Windows version of QuikFlow, with more platforms to follow. And of course, there are so many features yet to build, some of which are currently actively being worked on. Building a great product takes time and iteration, for which you need real-world customer feedback and experience, so the initial launch is just the start!
Deniz Savkay
We're always trying to improve our product every week
Vincent Xu
Absolutely, Neha! We're constantly gathering user feedback to roll out updates that enhance functionality and user experience.
Victor Detraz
I reached a phase where the product is mature and have now paused the development of additional features to improve the existing ones and finally start to sell and market the product ! I don't see myself starting seriosu development before April
Sarrah Pitaliya
Yes, Neha. Having a tool in this digital era, won't help you survive for longer period. You must keep it updated for better functionality for users. Your product must be scalable and adaptive. Hence, for my product - ZeroThreat, which is a Vulnerability Scanner/Security Testing Platform, I am planning to integrate LLM-module into it in the coming month. In addition, also planning to add some features which our competitors are not offering. Then only I could survive and make it sustainable. You may look here - https://zerothreat.ai/ Let me know what you think about it.
Russ Halilov
we are working on integration with hubspot to get more sales clients.