Are you new to the Product Hunt community like me? Introduce yourself here so we can connect :)

Chloé Roumengas
13 replies
You can write : 1) Your name 2) What you do 3) Why did you register on PH 4) What topics are you interested in

Replies

Leon Vinny
Hey my names Leon! I am a business student who just happened to start coding out of the blue and now im building web apps! I wanted honest feedback from the pros themself and meet like minded people, hence i joined product hunt.
Ataei
1, 2, 4 in my profile :) 3- To launch my app
Arzu Özkan
Hi there, here's my short summary :) - I'm Arzu - I'm a Digital Marketing Manager @Retable - It's really great to see what's going on in the world with technology, what people are developing and their creativity from here. It inspires me. - I am interested in UI/UX design, neurology, photography, psychology, linguistics and of course marketing. Yeah, all is looking like so different disciplines but believe me, they're not 😊 It's nice to meet you all!
Rich Watson
welcome to the Hunt new members
Martine Hammar
Hey :) 1 - Martine Hammar 2 - Chief Storyteller at StoryPrompt – a video-first platform for creating video testimonials and asynchronous community engagement! 3 - We're going live this week 👏👏👏👏👏 4 - Community, branding and humanising your brand! Looking forward to meeting you 💛
Tyler Kim
Hey everyone! Here's a quick summary: - My name is Tyler Kim - I'm the founder and a sole-developer of Scraft; an AI-powered writing tool that helps you organize ideas and craft better arguments (https://producthunt.com/upcoming...) - It's incredible to see what others have achieved by bringing their idea into life, and I joined PH to communicate with other founders and learn from them!
Faheem Sarwar
You can write : 1) Your name Faheem Sarwar 2) What you do Certified Digital Marketer 3) Why did you register on PH In November to explore new partnership opportunities 4) What topics are you interested in Tech, Marketing, Internet of things