Are you launching this week (or next)?

Gus Oliveira
21 replies
Hey Product Hunt community! Are you launching this week? I would love to learn about your product follow your launch and share it with my community.

Replies

Hanna Barzakouskaya
Tomorrow! We're launching Health Insights for Longevity tomorrow ! 🎉
Olena Bomko
I think I will launch in October. Here's a link: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
@olenabomko the guide you're launching sounds awesome! LinkedIn sure has some unique aspects and a guide goes a long way.
@shivangiawasthi nice! What are you launching? Do you have a "coming soon" page yet?
Launching Klu.oy on 19th!! AI-powered search engine that will help you locate all your documents and files across cloud apps instantly. On top of that, you can directly chat with your data, like asking questions or summaries! Excitedddd!!
Leo Henry
Hi there! We're actually launching next week on Wednesday, September 21st. We're really excited to share Beep with the world and we hope you'll check it out!
@leo_henry1 that’s awesome Leo. What’s Beep about? Feel free to share any links you may have
Felipe Zorro
Our site is live but will be launching here soon! bangerdesigns.com We are a subscription based design agency. One subscription and you get unlimited designs for your business for the month. We also do websites on Webflow and some localization/translation services at an additional cost. Very cost effective for business owners that don't want to hire a full-time designer or webflow expert.
@felipezorro that’s awesome Felipe! How will the subscription plans work? Will you have in-house designers?
Felipe Zorro
@gusoliveira_ hey thanks! at the moment we are charging $3K USD for the main design membership which includes: - Unlimited design requests (we do 1 design request at a time with quick turn around times) - Any design jobs from our scope of work - Stock images from Envato Elements or Midjourney - And members can pause their membership at any time (this is if they don't have too much work for us at the moment) We also offer Add-ons for Website development on Webflow and another one for english/spanish translation work for any design work. And yeah, the end game is to have a couple of in-house designer.
@cloodoworkspace WorkSpace looks very interesting! I'm responsible for our CRM at Back4App and would love to see how your platform works. Looking forward to your launch this week!
Relja Denic
launching in october! But good luck to all of you.
@relja_denic what are you launching? Can you give us a teaser? lol