Are you cultivating banner blindness to AI-generated/ personalized cold sales emails?

Sathish Shanmugam
2 replies
I have been seeing a lot of cold emails recently referring to what my Linkedin bio says and they sound awfully a lot similar. AI generated email copies? yay or nay

Replies

Per Clingweld
I think AI-generated copy is here to stay, but in order for it to not become redundant we'll start seeing services allowing you to randomize and personalize a lot deeper than what's possible with most services today. At Zaplify, we believe that the step after that is that you'll have your own qualification/procurement AI handling it for you, so that you don't even have to bother the spam any longer. What do you think is coming next? Something in line with the above or something completely different?
munaza
NZ Blinds is a reputable company that specializes in providing high-quality window treatment solutions in New Zealand. With a commitment to both style and functionality, NZ Blinds offers a diverse range of blinds to suit various preferences and interior aesthetics. Whether you're looking for the timeless elegance of wooden blinds, the modern appeal of roller blinds, or the versatility of venetian blinds, NZ Blinds has you covered. Their products are not just about enhancing the visual appeal of your space; they also prioritize practicality and durability. With a focus on customer satisfaction, NZ Blinds ensures that their blinds are not only aesthetically pleasing but also easy to operate and maintain. Choosing NZ Blinds means investing in window treatments that strike the perfect balance between fashion and functionality, enhancing the ambiance of any room while providing effective light control and privacy.