Are you building a productivity app? Share it with me, I will add you on my directory.

Jose Rodríguez
26 replies
Hola Amigo. I'm building productivity.directory, if you're building anything related to productivity, share it with me here

Replies

Dalton Boles
We are!
Jose Rodríguez
@respire_team Hey Respire. Please send Your service full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory. I will add it
Nitin Joshi
There are already any? why you need any? do you want any specific feature?
Cara (Borenstein) Marin
Looks awesome. I’m building Stashpad - think it might be a fit for the site
Jose Rodríguez
@stash_new Hey Cara. send Stashpad full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory
Anil Yarimca
Yes, we do. Robomotion is an RPA platform eliminates repetitive computer tasks, freeing up your employees for strategic work. This translates to increased accuracy, faster processes, and a significant boost in business productivity.
Jose Rodríguez
@h_anil_yarimca Hey Anil. Please send Robomotion full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory. I will add it
Anil Yarimca
@stan8086 Sure, thank you for your interest. Here is the link to the website: https://www.robomotion.io/
Ghulam Abbas
SkyConvert Romo AI
Jose Rodríguez
@abbas143official Hey Brother. Please send SkyConvert and Romo AI full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory. I will add it
Atticus Li
We'd love to get included! This is SaaS product to streamline the job search and job application process in 1 smart job board. Productivity+efficiency if you will.
Jose Rodríguez
@atticusli Hey Atticus. Please send Your service full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory. I will add it
Oksana Budz
Hi! Check Intelswift https://intelswift.com/ One of the core features is AI Copilot which boosts team productivity.
Jose Rodríguez
@oksana_budz Hey Oksana. Please send IntelSwift full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory. I will add it
Jason Garabedian
Hi Jose! Your productivity.directory looks great - thanks for putting that together! I built my own AI-based email summary service first to boost my email productivity by summarizing long emails (like all the newsletters I subscribe to) and saving hours by not having to read them all in full. Now I am looking to get early adopters so I joined Product Hunt to see if I can launch within the community as well. Check it out here: https://aiemailsummaries.io
Jose Rodríguez
@jason_garabedian Hey Jason. Please send Your Product's full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory. I will add it
Dave/DriveAlphaWithEase
@prof_magician Your friend is working on an AI tool right?
Jose Rodríguez
@prem_saini1 Hey Prem. Please send ZixFlow full details ( description, link to website, apps, social links) to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory. I will add it
Laura Dovalina
I am but for Educators, does that count? Its a class management AI app. www.brainsy.ai
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! As a fellow tech enthusiast and startup aficionado, I can definitely appreciate your initiative with productivity.directory. It's always refreshing to see someone curating resources for the community. I've worked on a variety of tech projects myself, from edtech to supply chain solutions, so I understand the value of productivity tools firsthand. If you're interested in exploring data science or embedded programming, I'd love to connect and learn more about your directory. Keep up the great work!
Jose Rodríguez
@thestarkster Hey Gurkaran, could you please send me an email to contact[at]productivity[dot]directory?
Chimere
Hody - an sms based digital assistant that helps people manage procrastination. It's great for forgetful and busy people (like myself) | Check it out here: myhody.com/