Are you aware of the effort your team spends on each task/goal?

Pinar Engur
9 replies
Are you struggling with project deadlines or ensuring an equal distribution of workload among team members? What techniques do you use to manage these challenges?

Replies

Semsto
yes, we are tracking effort our team spends on each task/goal As the business world becomes increasingly competitive, it is important to understand how much effort our team is spending on each task and goal. We are using Semsto to track the effort our team spends on each project, allowing us to make informed decisions about how to best allocate resources. With Semsto, we can easily see how long each task takes and which tasks are taking up more time than others. This allows us to identify areas where additional resources or assistance may be needed in order to ensure that tasks are completed efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, Semsto helps us keep track of progress towards goals so that your team can stay focused on what needs to be done in order to reach success.
Aditya Asabe
Not really. It is really tricky, to be honest. Some people are just smart and quick when it comes to completing a task and some take time. But sometimes it can feel like the one working quickly can do much more and is holding back. I don't know if that makes sense to you.
Elif Duran
Launching soon!
We are using our tool as a digital planner, so everybody knows how much time is spent on which tasks 🙌🏼 As a manager, I can see who is the busiest and who has free time, so I can assign tasks accordingly.
David Cagigas
Definitely, It's important to reward efforts. In small teams like mine is easy to know what employees do, for bigger teams you need reliable managers
Abel Garrido
Yes, we track the time they spend and how productive we are.
Pinar Engur
@abel_garrido Great! Which tools do you use for this?
Nina Cressoni
I give a lot of independence to my team, trusting their experience. I manage if everything is going according to plans but so far so good. Obviously the key is to hire people with relevant experience otherwise I won't give this much independence. I also work with freelancers where I have no problem on guiding them if their experience is non-existent.
Nick Mazikov
We know everything about our team because we work as a team. That's why we complete our tasks very quickly and with high quality. All of our clients whom we helped find a venture capitalist for their startups were happy :)
Razia Aslam
Yes, sometimes we struggled a lot while managing our honey colored wig team. But we tackle these conditions while arranging weekly meetings. In meetings, we thoroughly judge the progress and set new week goals.