Are you actively posting on Linked or Twitter? Why?

Relja Denic
21 replies

Replies

Nikhil Gohil
Iโ€™m always sharing on twitter @nikhilgohil11
Olena Bomko
Yes, I find clients, customers, friends, teachers there.
Marceric a
Yes every day. I find collaborators, methods and clients there
Agnieszka Rybij
I'm a very bad example, I'm posting nowhere haha but I want to start on Twitter ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ It just feels less formal to me
Wyatt Feaster
Trying time yes. It is a big time commitment which I personally struggle with. How much of your day is spent posting and engaging on socials vs other tasks?
Afiya Chohollo
@wyatt_feaster Trying to do more posting on LinkedIn but I don't find engaging in discussions that organic given that my network has grown from my entire career not all discussions are relevant thus you have to engage with strangers' discussions. Just feels less organic on LinkedIn by design
Wyatt Feaster
@a_cho_cfocloud thatโ€™s interesting Iโ€™m guessing it really depends on the audience you have whether it is effective to participate in discussions.
Afiya Chohollo
@wyatt_feaster yes I'm creating relevant content and adding connections of the audience I want to interact with but still early days. And actually some people have shared with others they know
Arz
I love networking with like-minded people! ๐Ÿค 
Felya Bilgen
Yes! ๐Ÿ“ฑ I'm active on both LinkedIn and Twitter. But I love more Linkedin for its professional connections ๐ŸŒŸ
Dave-Anthony Smith
Just started actively posting on Linkedin over a week ago. It's where a large chunk of my ideal customer profile hangs out.
Sachin B
I'm actively posting on LinkedIn for several reasons: 1. Networking 2. Clients 3. Personal Branding 4. Knowledge Sharing
Elena Tsemirava
Not yet. But I'm going to do it to develop my personal brand and find clients.
Brian Hurst
Yep, I've been actively posting on both. Mostly, I'm looking to build community and generate interest in mDash, my AI-powered project management tool designed for web development, which is launching to open beta in the coming weeks. I'm looking for people who might benefit from using our tool and who would be willing to give us feedback to help improve our product. If anyone here is interested in mDash or is willing to support our launch and provide feedback, please check out our coming soon page. We'd really appreciate it!
Jake Harrison
Yes, I posted 3 times a day. It can help you say a lot and get more friends.
William seikh
I love networking with like-minded people! ๐Ÿค 
Stella Anderson
I'm actively posting on LinkedIn.
Cecilia Tran
I usually only post on LinkedIn when I have done something that I feel have been an achievement for me professionally. However, I always get this feeling of uncomfortability since it feels 'braggy' to do so. So, I just see it as a good way to compile all the things career-wise at the same place, just like I use Instagram for posting about personal milestones and happenings in my life. Not a big Twitter user, only because it was not really a thing back home in Sweden, but I lurk around occasionally.
Silvana Huanqui V.
I'm planning to. For my company.