Are you a early riser or a night owl?

Ankur Singh
32 replies
Do you start early and organise your day for your task or do you find you flow at night.

Replies

Elli Kim
Definitely a night owl, but not as much as I used to be. It helps that I don't have as long a work hour as I used to.
Ayesha Kazi
Night owl transitioning to an early riser. Proud to say I've moved my body clock to a 6 am schedule finally.
Carson Cohen
@ayesha_getmoda @neilroy91 I don't sleep... always building Fusion. :) Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. πŸ€– Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. πŸ”₯ Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Ayesha Kazi
@neilroy91 @carson_cohen smooth! :) How's that working out for you? P.S.: Part afraid and part excited about your infectious energy :)
Lillie Anne Vogt
A night owl at the moment, but I would rather be an early riser!
David Cagigas
I'd say best of both worlds at the moment!
Night owl here πŸ™‹ but i am trying to change to an early riser
Indu Thangamuthu
Insomniac. Where does that fall?πŸ€”
Kira
early riser - 5AM
Moeen Mahmud
A night owl. In my case, nighttime works best. It's quiet and productive.
Nisa Meray
I was a night owl, but I am slowly becoming an early riser. I feel more productive with a healthy sleeping schedule!
Margaret Lee
Definitely an early riser! Sometimes I wish I was a night owl but I love my mornings too much.
Carter Michael
I am definitely a natural night owl but enjoy the mornings so much more when I can get them to work right. Trying to transition and make it easier, but it's definitely been a process.
Richard Gao
Early riser, but slowly transitioning to night owl to be honest :)
BiglySales
Night owl ALL the way! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Waking up early is VERY hard !
Heleana Grace
A night owl forced to be an early riser. βœ‹πŸ˜‚
Won Park
I am night owl:) But get up lately
Sariah Mansoor
Definitely an early riser. Mornings are my favorite part of the day :)
Chritopher Bond
I sleep early and wake up late in the morning, but still, I feel dizzy the entire day πŸ˜