Are you a Consumer or a Seller when it comes to business?

Mark Lemuel M
19 replies
Into the dynamics of commerce and share your perspective. Whether you're a savvy consumer navigating the marketplace or a driven seller shaping products and services, we're curious to hear your insights. Join the conversation and explore the roles we play in the ever-evolving landscape of business.

Replies

Sarah Playford
I am both a consumer and a seller.
AmazingSylvia
Both, cuz I think the best seller is he was already an in-depth user of the product.
Mark Lemuel M
@sylvia_sheng you have a great point! In order to see consumer perspective you have to become one! especially in your niche! upvote me and I will upvote you!
Yuki
The more I get my feet wet in biz the more I start paying attention to how ads are structured, what hooks get my attention, how they call out an ICP, etc. Super cool to see the world through a marketing lens personally!
Mark Lemuel M
@yukioyama yup! also take consideration in consumer's perspective is a great way to psychologically adapt on their demands! therefore we need to also understand their perspective to drive in some leads! upvote me and I will upvote you!
Yuki
@kilopolki Hey Mark! Don't need to upvote me if you don't want to, but would love if you provided some feedback/tips you have for us to improve our product Smartrazor which just launched today!
Felix Scholz
Both, but being a seller made me also a better consumer
gionata capasso
@fscholz Also being a good consumer understanding all the consumer thoughts and cognitive bias will help being a good seller
Mark Lemuel M
@fscholz true, you can become a good consumer by also having the power to delegate some skills to leverage your business to some experts in a certain field. successful business are run by multiple brains, so therefore competing to market standards must require a team and not solo. upvote me and I will upvote you!
henry
I'm both and you cant be a best seller if you aren't a consumer :)
Yuki
@henry_elijah Dang bars! So true. Alex Hormozi is a business educator who talks a lot about this with making sure to consume many ads to understand the consumer landscape. Speaking of understanding users, henry would really appreciate any feedback/ and specifically critique you might have for Smartrazor which we launched today! Would mean the world
gionata capasso
The consumer come first than the seller. But without both there is no business so both.
Mark Lemuel M
@gionata_capasso yup ! the way I asked this as a poll to have your opinions stated and to have more engaging conversations with PH people! upvote me and I will upvote you!
Gong Zijian
In the realm of business, I find myself oscillating between being a consumer and a seller, depending on the situation and needs at hand. This dual perspective enriches my understanding and approach to market dynamics, allowing me to contribute more effectively in both roles.
Mark Lemuel M
@zijian yes you are absolutely correct! you need to see the consumer perspective especially in your field to create a good branding towards it! upvote me and I will upvote you!
Milli Sen
Both.. You need to be a consumer to understand the selling points.