Are you a cat or a dog person?

Zayn shah
15 replies

Replies

Alexia Gold
I'm a cat person. Can't imagine my life without a cat in my house.
Kira
Both but I have a cat 🐱
Rhymer Espinosa
Dog person. I'm planning to adopt more. <3
Rhymer Espinosa
@zayn_shah I have one atm. Planning to adopt another one soon. Though I grew up with a lot of dogs when were kids.
Hannah Dao
Dog! As my family used to keep 5 dogs! I used to take care of hamsters as well!
Gleb Slonimskiy
Both ) But I think that i`m grown by a cat )
Amelia Brown
According to the PetCareRx, A dog person is tenacious. A dog person typically has a tough intellect since they can concentrate more on situations than on feelings. A cat person is open-minded to new things. Cat people tend to be more daring and brave since they are naturally interested.
Lamern
I like both for sure. For me it is not important. Although i must admit that i had mostly dogs in my life. And i still have one and love and care for it too much. Now i'm looking to find Where can I take my dog for grooming in Calgary? https://doggroomercalgary.com/ and thus i want to find the best professional. I think pets is the best thing that people can have, after kids of course
Nick Bess
I like both, cats and dogs. But unfortunately, my cat passed away about a year ago, and now I have only a dog. She also has health issues. Fortunately, most of them can be solved with meds. I Buy Apoquel Online to always have it in emergency cases. Though she requires time and care, I'm glad to be a dog's owner.