Are those post help to build a community?

Domas Sakavickas
9 replies
Hey guys, pretty new here 👋 I've been learning a lot about PH these days, and one thing I keep hearing is the importance of building a strong community for a successful launch. I definitely agree that connections and early supporters are crucial in the launching stage. However, while reading some of the discussion posts, it seems like people are desperately trying to get any attention. Honestly, it's hard to believe that this approach works. What is your experience on that? Did you have any luck here in the discussion tab?

Replies

Anastasia Liamets
Yess, I've met many cool people here – and then continued talking on X and Linkedin. Really love the sharing approach here, and always the best way to get answers, useful tips and quick feedback.
Marvin Mändle
For me, the discussions help to built a community here. Engage and share your knowledge. Welcome do Product Hunt :)
Domas Sakavickas
@marvin_maendle so basically, you just keep commenting on posts like this and expect that people will check your profile, right? I can say that it helps, as I already checked yours 😁 good luck with the launch!
Marvin Mändle
@sakozzy thanks are you also launching?
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Yes, using the 'post' feature on Producthunt can really help. Good luck growing your community!
Gurkaran Singh
Building a thriving community is indeed key for a successful launch! It's all about finding that sweet spot between genuine engagement and standing out. Sometimes standing out means being authentic rather than shouting the loudest. Have you tried sparking conversations instead of just seeking attention? Quality over quantity could be the magical formula here! 🌟
Ahmad Mahmood
I’ve had mixed success to be honest. I’ve seen some really good discussions not get the attention they deserved. But continuing to engage because the community definitely has its positives with advice and resources