Are any of you going to StartUp Grind 2023?

Vijay Arora
4 replies
StartUp Grind is so close, and we are so thrilled to say we are participating this year! Are any other creators, makers, or hunters here coming as well? What are your expectations, what are you the most excited about? And if you are not going, would you like to go in the near future?

Replies

Alyne Padilla
Definitely wanted to especially since I’m Northern CA based, but trying to keep expenses low as I focus on launching my company. Hope you have a great time!
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Never heard of this. Could you provide more info?
Vijay Arora
@psd Sure! It's an annual gathering of startup teams from around the world and it takes place in Silicon Valley. It's a great way to meet other creators, investors and get the word out there! You can check it out here: https://startupgrind.tech/confer...
Shely
I'm really excited about StartUp Grind 2023! It's always a fantastic event for networking and learning from industry leaders. By the way, if any of you are interested in the culinary world, particularly cooking meat, don't forget to check out the Best Meat Grinder booth. They have some incredible tools for meat enthusiasts. See you there!