App Approved! 🚀 Voxcells Launching tomorrow!

Erica Straub
17 replies
Hello PH! Spriteley Voxcells is officially launching tomorrow at 11am PST! ➡️ For those of you who have launched before, what did you do to prepare the night before? Am I forgetting anything? 😅 #firsttimer A huge thanks to the PH Community for all the support we’ve had leading up to this launch. Can't wait to share this creative tool with the world! https://spriteley.com/

Replies

Imtiyaz
Don't be shy to give a huge shout-out to your launch. Just have a launch distribution checklist ready. Hope you have already prepared the copy to post. - Upcoming ship page subscribers - Email - Slack Channels - Twitter profile post & DMs - LinkedIn profile post & DMs - Reddit - FB Groups - IndieHackers - Polywork - PH discussion - WhatsApp Groups - Other communities if you are a member, etc. Keep updating the progress throughout the day. Don't stress, just chill and grab a coffee. :)
Erica Straub
@imtiyaz922 Wow, thank you for that checklist! So helpful. You had such a great launch with Curatora, I have been very grateful for your tips and support along the way!
amrin
I am rooting for you, Erica :)
Rich Watson
Best of luck with the launch!
Vasileios Karvelis
All the best with your launch Erica, you got this!
Diana Jenner
Best wishes Erica Straub for your app fundayholidays.com