Anyone knows a good product to help you add integrations in your product?

Nuno Reis
10 replies
We want to start adding integrations to out product in a way where our customers can for example connect their GA4, Mixpanel, Segment, etc. to our product in a seamless way. Does anyone know something that allows to do this in a simple and fast way (rather than developing integrations 1 by 1)?

Replies

Phyllis Coleman
Zapier's quite the champ when it comes to enabling integrations without much code fuss. Integromat is another good one with a visual builder.
Nuno Reis
@sebastian_potcher same question as above :P I thought Zapier was more many to one rather than many to many. Would it work concurrently for several companies with several connections to several products?
Dogyun Jeong
@sebastian_potcher @nuno_ms_reis Yes it could do. Zapier is really great tool to integration especially with limited resources. We launch our integration with zapier and connect to multiple other products to solve our customer problems. Your zap can be the end or starting point of integration. It is all how you configure zaps. then you would make one to many, many to many as well.
Nuno Reis
@sebastian_potcher @dogyun_jeong That sounds, great, I've never tried it but I'll give it a look. Would like to connect on LinkedIn and Twitter with the both if you're interested. This is something I'd love to talk more about.
Nuno Reis
@richa_sharma07 I thought Zapier was more many to one rather than many to many. Would it work concurrently for several companies with several connections to several products?
Victoria Anderson
Integromat is a powerful automation platform that enables you to connect various apps and services through customizable workflows and integrations.
Marian VOICU
@eonpilot Thanks Andre for mentioning. @Nuno, if you need a bit more than an integration platform - something like a Visual Automation, Development and Execution Environment - then, check our PROCESIO: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...