Anyone else have tax issues? I'm building TaxVault.co to help manage tax info. Would love feedback!

Jacob Hoffman
6 replies
I'm building taxvault.co with the goal of making tax information easy to manage. TaxVault is not a payroll provider / CPA / or registration service -- but we certainly complement them! TaxVault is a software platform that allows companies to logically store their tax info and manage tasks. I am planning to launch on Product Hunt in a couple of months. This is my first project so I appreciate any feedback that this community has! Thank you all so much!

Replies

Veales
I recently tried out ChatGPT and I must say, it's absolutely fantastic! The website provides a seamless and user-friendly interface for interacting with ChatGPT. The AI model's responses are incredibly accurate and it can handle a wide range of topics with ease.
earl motley
Did they also provide Accountants as a office staff? I need one.
Luma John
Hello, First of all I like your effort and second thing Recently I had a lot of issues regarding tax and I was very scared because I cant take any risk related to tax. Then one of my friend suggest me Coast One Tax Group company. The mentioned company is very cooperative and solved my problem within a few days and now I get rid of the tax problem. You can contact them for any query.
James Salli
Great idea, although I already use a cool solution to calculate tax with the vatulator.co.uk calculator It's very easy and convenient. Keeping track of your taxes, develops financial literacy. In this way you can save your money and time. I think you will definitely find it useful, too. Good luck!
kittimcquiller
Such an app can be a lifesaver for people who are constantly busy at work and don't have time to keep track of their tax payments. After all, if you miss paying all your bills, you can get into trouble with the law. Tell me, is it possible to monitor mortgage payments through a system like this? I found an expert who helped me understand this issue and choose a bank. Still, I would also like to find an app that automatically pays for everything, and for those who also want to take out a mortgage, you can use Mortgage Broker Taunton https://bristolmoneyman.com/mort... advice. It's better to delegate these tasks to someone who is a professional. In addition, if there are applications that help keep track of everything, it's worth using.
Amanda Trincher
I understand correctly, it will just be the ordering and storage of all the tax data of the company? Will you provide any tax advice or services as anthem tax services? I think the first thing to do is to think about the security of personal data