Any tips on where to find a good video production agency or freelancer?👀

Ina Simeonova
6 replies
Good quality but not overly expensive! We need someone for a promo product video (animated) but I can't seem to find a decent agency or a freelancer.. sigh.. I have checked on Fiverr and Upwork and browsed dozens of agencies but it's either mediocre quality and affordable prices or good quality and insane pricing.. Please help! 🥹

Replies

Simon Ritchie
Good luck Ina - We've decided to roll up sleeves and figure it out for the first phase.
Rayan Zeggari
I would find examples of previous videos that you like and enquire with the specific company. However, I agree with you, it's hard nowadays to find decent video production with affordable prices. The ones that do great work know it and are very rarely affordable. If you have 2 weeks - 1 month to dedicate to learn I would even learn it myself it doesn't take much to become familiar with all the Adobe tools (lots of great tutorials out there). Good luck!
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
You could also consider checking out platforms like LinkedIn or even Instagram, where you can discover some hidden gems in the world of video production. Don't give up just yet, I'm sure the perfect fit is out there waiting for you! Good luck with your search!
Utkarsh Agarwal
Recently hired a very good agency, will be completing our video by next week. Can share their contact. please connect
Utkarsh Agarwal
Also would love your support on producthunt.com/posts/findr-5?r=h