Any Tips in Finding An Influencer To Promote Our Brand?

Iya Mendoza
6 replies
Heya! We're looking to try the 'influencer marketing' strategy for our brand Instant Logo Design, and I was if any among you had tried this before? If yes, how was the result and; How did you find the right influencer to promote your products / services?

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
find creators or channels related to designing on youtube. send them email and your offer to promote your brand. this will really help
Sandra Idjoski
I just recently posted this on a similar question, but I know of an agency that's specialized in working with influencers. I haven't worked with them directly, but from what I know you can either enlist them to contact and handle communication for you or just get access to their database. Their website is: influencers.club/
Iya Mendoza
@sandra_idjoski Thanks for sharing, but have you tried this site before? If yes, what are your thoughts as a user, and how effective are these influencers in promoting your brand.
Sandra Idjoski
@iyamendoza01 I've only ever spoken to their team about what their content marketing process looks like, as we were mostly talking to them as potential users. I honestly can't tell you much about their process from a client perspective, but they seemed like a really nice, well-organized team.
Reda Labdaoui
For your brand, I would go with Youtube. Depending on your budget I would go with an influencer with 20-30k subscribers on YT to make a review video of your software. The average price per 1k followers for YouTubers is 20$, it can change based on their engagement rate and that's only for sponsorships, not a full video, so they would probably charge more for a full review. The best format is to go with youtube shorts so that they can be utilized for other social platforms. The way I would structure it is no flat fee and % of the sales they bring through the Promo code or affiliate link. If they insist I would probably go with a 50-100$ ( they would charge more) + % of the sales. You can find plenty of gigs on Fiverr that do influencers' research, you can give them clear instructions about what your requirements are ( country, N of followers, engagement rate). I hope this helps.