Any t-10 launch day tips? :)

Yash
19 replies
We're launching PixelBin.io on 1st December - just want to understand if you folks have some last minute launch day tips and learning!

Replies

Hari K. Murthy
@yashthakker - Just curious on PixelBin's ICP?
Mayank Malviya
That is such an interesting question Yash, we all go through it, I found this amazing article which would help https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Yash
Launching soon!
@mayank_malviya004 thanks for sharing - good thread!
Akash Panigrahi
Measure everything. Have your hypothesis very clear and your KPI that will measure that hypothesis well-tracked.
Rahul Deora
1.Reach out to bloggers and journalists who may be interested in writing about your product. 2. Create social media posts announcing the launch, and make sure to include a link to your product's website or landing page. 3. Send an email announcement to your mailing list subscribers announcing the launch. 4. Contact potential customers who have shown interest in your product and let them know that it's now available for purchase. 5. Analyse
Yash
Launching soon!
@rahul_deora1 thanks for sharing this across Rahul!
Abhishek Gupta
Congrats on the launch. I suspect it will be wildly successful. I will show support on the day.
Amey More
In order to create the best possible checklist I follow prelaunch... others may be following the same.
Noel Mathew
@ameymore98 Pre-launch should mainly include a campaign for your upcoming product and mainly to find the audience that will support your product in the first few hours. Good luck!)
Mukesh Singh
Just a question here, Do you think reaching people on Twitter and Linkedin help such launches?
Shivani Gupta
@mukesh_singh14 Depends on who is your audience and where can you find them. If your audience is regularly on twitter, then you too need to be. If not, no need!
Shashank Vasisht
@mukesh_singh14 I would say yes. It will help you both build a community around your product and also will help support the launch as well. But, if your product is ready, launch it right away. Building a Twitter following will take time
Armash Ansari
I remember we had launched about 6 months back and the insight i can offer is -Invest time in creating a clear demo video. You want the community to understand who you are, what you do and why you do it immediately. We were thrilled to see comments on the clarity of our demo video.
Mukeshy
Sharing the 3 most useful tips: 1. Engage actively with your audience, 2. Announce the launch across all your social media channels, 3. Be prepared for everything
Vinod Yadav
I wish you success at the launch! On some days, unfortunately, there may be competitors who seem to be using bots and try to rise to the top. Don't forget to report these competitors and interact with ProductHunt! You can request support by informing the people you interact with on different platforms, where each upvote is highly valuable.
janvikaur panesar
@yashthakker I would like to emphasise that building the community of supporters is probably the thing teams should focus on most and invest the most efforts on. Do you agree?
Hari K. Murthy
@janvikaurpanesar - I believe, community will start building organically if the product is solving any challenges of that specific community.