Any SEO expert here? Need guidance!

Ethun Hunt
4 replies
Hi, I am running a website on which I post specific information about famous celebrities in the United States. It's a year old website and couldn't get a monetization from any famous Ads platform. I am looking for an expert to have suggestions / feedback on my website. Receiving good response will be a source of relief for me. Link - Fame Insights

Replies

techinon
Our expert team in Bradenton, FL specializes in local SEO strategies tailored to your business needs. Whether you're a small boutique or a thriving restaurant, we've got the tools and expertise to drive more customers to your door. Don't let your competitors steal the spotlight. Contact us today at local seo company in bradenton fl to learn how we can elevate your business with our local SEO services. Let's make your mark in Bradenton, FL!
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
Do your keyword research for a start, now look over the content, something is repeated over and over causing stuffing. Start with an H1 [you’ve started with an H2] and probably talk about one or two best people that people would follow.
Sincere Giles
SEO can be a bit tricky to navigate, but with the right approach, you can improve your site's visibility and ranking in search engine results. One thing I've found helpful is to focus on creating high-quality, relevant content that's optimized for keywords related to your niche. This can help attract more organic traffic to your site and improve your rankings over time. Search engines like Google take into account factors like page speed and mobile-friendliness when ranking sites, so optimizing these aspects of your site can have a big impact on your SEO. If you're looking for more guidance on SEO, you might want to check out https://www.searchseo.io/bing . They have some great resources and tools that can help you improve your site's SEO and drive more traffic to your site.