Any people here who have experience with AppSumo?

Moritz Tomasi
14 replies
Do any of you use AppSumo or have your product listed there? What's your experience?

Replies

Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
We are probably launching there soon. I'm curious to see how much traffic they still have (my feeling is that it's trending down in the past 2-3 years). Also I have been reading a lot of blog posts about it and I recommend to those wanting to launch to do the same. AppSumo is not PH, it can create massive problems in terms of bad reviews, recurrent costs with no recurrent income etc. so need to be very well thought in advance and its not for everyone.
Moritz Tomasi
@roberjet Hei Roberto! Thank you for your insight. I've also been reading a few articles and by now i think it's not the right thing to do, at least for us.
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
@moritztomasi can you highlight the ones you liked the most?
Sabri Hakuli
Prior to its ProductHunt debut, Publer had been featured on AppSumo. Check out this fascinating article written by the @ervinkalemi CEO of Publer : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/h...
Shokat Ali
Our experience has been excellent.
Carter Nelson
Nope! What's this about Moritz
Ava Adams
No idea about this. Just following
Elizabeth Tishchenko
We did with previous startup. It is well organized, gained over 400 users, some returned codes later but many continued using us. Covered partially costs, gain a lot if feedback. It's helpful when you want to get early traction without much marketing effort.
Louis Garnier
Don’t leave your offer (Lifetime Deal) too long on the application at the risk of having to make your business model only on this method