Any movies or series that inspired you to become a Founder?

Anthea
10 replies

Replies

Anthea
@whelm_me I haven't seen this one and its a comedy? So will definitely check it out
Vincent Delitz
@masinsight "the social network"
Trang Pham
I'm not a founder yet and this movie is not really about starting a business. However, it gives me a strong inspiration to work hard, "The Hidden Figures".
SASSA Status Check
I've absorbed countless stories of founders and innovators, from Jobs and Gates to fictional visionaries like Tony Stark. Their journeys, struggles, and triumphs shaped my understanding of human ingenuity and the potential impact of groundbreaking ideas check and watch amazing movies on Pikashow app. Source: https://pikashowhdapp.com/
Sonia
I've always been fascinated by stories of entrepreneurship and the drive to create something from nothing. Shows like 'Silicon Valley' and movies like 'The Social Network' really inspired me to pursue my own path as a founder. They show the challenges and excitement of building something new in the tech world. Dhool TV APK it's a great option for Indian movie lovers like me to enjoy a wide range of Bollywood and regional films conveniently on our devices. It's like having a movie theater in your pocket!