Any insight you can share on finding the right beta-testers for your app start up?

Hyung Moon
4 replies
We are currently en route to launching our first app in the pet tech world and we are discussing ways we can find and reach out to beta-testers that are in our target demographic (pet parents). Is there any service or strategy you guys have used that yielded a successful beta-test launch? We would love any insight on gathering as many beta-testers as we can!

Replies

Cyrus
I am launching a diet app and I am also looking for beta users. Based on my research on the web and some online webinars I attended by YC, the main thing that you need to do is to get involved in communities and try to find the beta users there.
Launching soon!
It is essential to consider their skills and interests to find the right beta testers. You may want to try reaching out to developers or business professionals who use similar software or services as yours. Alternatively, contacting User Testing Services (UTS) could be an effective way of finding qualified candidates quickly and easily.
Hyung Moon
@qudsia_ali We will have to look into UTS but I agree with your first sentiment. Since we are a very niche app/service, it may be best to seek the people that are within our skill and interest demo. Thank you again Qudsia! I see your name twice in a day, really appreciate you!