Any advice on how to gain an (engaged) following on Twitter / X?

Nina Austria | Afforai
18 replies

Replies

Dan Cabaniss
Good question. I think like everything you need to produce valuable content that keeps bringing people back. Time consuming and not easy.
Nina Austria | Afforai
@glenegrant thanks for sharing, glen! we started on twitter not too long ago, been trying to post pretty consistently since then. this is our account if you'd like to check it out: https://twitter.com/afforai/. feel free to share yours too and we can support each other!
Sarvpriy Arya
20 engagments per day about a niche till 6 months. Although I havn't tried it yet
Melissa Washington
To gain an engaged following on Twitter or any similar platform, consistently share valuable and relevant content tailored to your target audience's interests, engage with others by responding to comments and participating in conversations, utilize hashtags and mentions to increase visibility, collaborate with like-minded users, and maintain a regular posting schedule to foster community growth.
Konok Nazmul
Totally agree with you. It's all about capturing the attention of your target audience and keeping them hooked with relevant and interesting content. Collaborating with like-minded users is another way to expand your reach and tap into new communities.
Nina Austria | Afforai
@melissa_wash4 Thanks for the great tips, Melissa! We've definitely found that utilizing trending hashtags has been really effective in increasing engagement / impressions.
Konok Nazmul
Given that Twitter (X) primarily facilitates organic growth, newcomers often face challenges in amassing followers. My recommendation would be to connect with individuals who share similar interests and engage in knowledge exchange. But, consistent engagement demands considerable time and energy on a daily basis. To tackle this issue, I made a tool called Replymind. It helps you to generate comments/replies efficiently, potentially saving you time. While the tool can assist, I also encourage you to use it as a reference for your engagement. You can find the tool here: https://www.replymind.com/
Konok Nazmul
@nina_austria sure. let me know your feedback. We are upgrading some features, so be patience, you will love it once we'll launch the final version next week.
Juan Manuel Dato
1. To avoid to get blocked: choose a side. Some administrators block those who are very good creating memes to the opposite side if they are small, but those who attack to all the sides will get fired from Twitter. 2. The best meme is not from the right or from the left, the best meme exposes what everyone is thinking but only that combination of words express the perfect idea. 3. Show your technology and art itself. What you are able to do, simply. The rest is a problem of your followers. 4. The best horse of Troy: you know that something you are saying is polemic, but the result of the debate is known. So, you only have to copy-paste. 5. The user who says the simplest and shortest truth is always the most interesting: sound + coherent = complete.
Frank Nguyen | Afforai
It’s great that you are looking at the correct aspect of twitter. You want that engagement and I believe the only way to do it is that first you engage with others too. Be part of the conversation, the buzz. Then understand what your target audience want to see, then proceed to have engaging post and campaign! Hope this would help you a bit more πŸ™Œ
Corey Wilkinson
Follow people and groups that can benefit from you product or software and they will look at your profile. Offer a free 14 day trial or something. They need to know how your product can benefit them