[AMA] I specialize in social media for pre-seed startups. Ask me anything!

Netanel Benami
6 replies

Replies

Rail Sharifov
Какая What is the best social network for a startup?
Netanel Benami
@fortune777 Thanks for asking, Rail! So my quick answer for you, out-of-pocket, would be Twitter: it's super rewarding in terms of engagement and exposure. You can integrate your content with popular hashtags and connect with other creators, which can give you the most exposure compared to any other platform. Additionally, Twitter has a tech-savvy audience, and you can find a feed for almost every niche. However, my thoughtful answer would be to be on all of them and invest in one of them. It's essential for a digital product to have visibility on social platforms, even if it's not maintained on a daily basis. It needs to exist. Now, how do you choose where to invest? If I were your SMM, I would ask you about your current goals. The complete answer depends on the industry, your goals, and the resources of your specific startup. I'd be happy to provide a tailored recommendation if you'd like to share more about your personal case :)
Rail Sharifov
@netanel_benaIt is clear, everywhere and little by little, but on Twitter more. And if you distributed the advertising budget in percentage terms, what shares would you bet on Twitter, what shares on other social networks?mi
Netanel Benami
@netanel_benait @fortune777 Since at this stage, you probably won't hire a social media manager (yet), Keep these platforms organic. Do not pay to boost your content before your product is up and running.
When should I create an account for my startup on Twitter? At the beginning or when my personal profile reaches some high level?
Netanel Benami
@sepidy From day one. Twitter is a great tool to integrate with other founders as well, and it could generate for you some early adopters!