๐Ÿš€AMA: From 'Life Hack of the Year' to Webscape - A Journey with Martijn and Team

Martijn Verbove
10 replies
Hey Product Hunters! Martijn here, from the team behind History Search (remember that tool you all helped make the 'Life Hack of the Year'? Yep, that's the one!). Brace yourselves, because I'm about to drop some exciting news - we're launching our shiny new creation, Webscape, on Product Hunt tomorrow! You know that feeling when you're about to drop from the peak of a roller coaster? That stomach-churning, heart-thumping, can't-wait-for-it feeling? That's exactly how I'm feeling right now - equal parts nerves, excitement, and a whole lotta caffeine. We've taken everything we learned from History Search, stirred in some awesome new features (instant recall, collections, personalized AI - oh my!), and baked a whole new treat for your browser. Webscape is like your digital Sherlock Holmes, making sense of your browsing habits and helping you navigate the web like a pro. Trust me, the journey to this point has been one wild ride - late-night code crunches, pizza-fuelled brainstorming sessions, and so many "Eureka!" moments. But now, we're ready to pull back the curtains and show you what we've been up to. But, as the saying goes, "it takes a village." We've got the product, the team, and the ambition. Now, we need your awesome selves to make this launch legendary. Your support when we hit Product Hunt tomorrow would mean the world to us! Stay tuned for our big reveal on Product Hunt tomorrow. We can't wait to show you Webscape and hear what you think. Let's get ready to take the web by storm, one tab at a time! Ever been part of a crazy-cool product launch? Got some fun stories or sage advice to share? We're all ears! And for those of you who wished your browser could be just a tad bit smarter, hold onto your hats - Webscape is about to blow your socks off! Catch you on the flip side, Martijn and the Webscape Team

Replies

Andy Chiang
Awesome Martijn :)
Jhon Majoor
Exciting! I am very curious what been done!
bart van vliet
Looking forward to seeing what you built!
Richard Perry
Looks potentially like a great product, looking forward to seeing it in action.