All the PH Avengers Assemble!!❤️

Prem Saini
15 replies
Thank you for all the support you guys showered on for Zixflow when we launched! It's okay to not be nominated, but who said we can't give it a try right? From starting from zero to not anyone knowing about zixflow to being #2 Product of the day! It has been a what a WOW journey. Now I need your support one more time! It will only take few seconds, I promise🤝🏻. Choose Zixflow :) by casting your vote in the category of sales & marketing https://www.producthunt.com/gold... Thanks to this community for everything!

Replies

SaaSdor
How about using an animated explainer video to market your launch It's one of the best marketing strategy to market your launch because it will explain more about your software, the importance, benefit and many more so i suggest you try that Kindly contact me on my portfolio to know what am talking about behance.net/jonathashedrac1
Anjali N
Let's Goo!!!🚀
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Congratulations on the success of Zixflow! It's amazing to see how far you've come from the beginning. I just voted for Zixflow in the sales & marketing category, and I'll make sure to spread the word to my network as well.
Richael Morio
Congratulations on the success of Zixflow! It's amazing to see how far you've come from the beginning. I just voted for Zixflow in the sales & marketing category, and I'll make sure to spread the word to my network as well.
Thắng Võ
Let's Goo!!!🚀
Amelia Charlie
Come together, all the PH Avengers! ❤️
Andrew Noah
Let's Goo!!!🚀