AI responses are getting out of hand!

Ted Schaefer
25 replies
I recently created a discussion: https://www.producthunt.com/disc... Here's a screenshot of some of the replies: Obviously, all generated responses. Ironic that they're talking about paying for AI subscriptions 😂

Replies

Arif Woozeer
Seeing some word in the comments that is too deep and too obvious that usually AI uses when providing an answer for us. I can always detect that it was an AI generated already.
Ignas Vaitukaitis
If I see "seamless", "that said", "streamline", "in the realm of", "unleash", "enhance" I always assume its AI until proven otherwise 😄
Ted Schaefer
Launching soon!
@zer0tokens AIs using "delve" is a meme i've seen recently 😂
Rasha Rahman
@zer0tokens It sucks because I will use these words in my language in general lol. "Embark" is another one
Coral Lauren
@rasha_clairity so true! also words like “Nonetheless”
Boris Markarian
Ahahahaha, this is crazy))
Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
"Amazing post Ted, let's delve deeper into this fascinating subject." JK..i know it's ridiculous.
Ted Schaefer
Launching soon!
@zaryat hahaha i'd like to delve into why LLMs love that word so much 😬
Phil Meyer
It’s so annoying. What’s the point 😡
Marvin Mändle
I also mention that more and more. Two of these profiles also showed up under my last posts with the same comment...
Maurizio Isendoorn
"Currently, I'm subscribed to three AI services that significantly streamline my workflow and creative process. It's fascinating to see how each one offers unique solutions to different challenges I face daily." 😂😂😂
Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
Oh well, They at least could've checked what they are commenting before posting...in case there is something like that already there. :)
Soumya Chaturvedi
True, Unleash, unlock, harness.... and so many more
Rada Vassil
I tested our AIWritingAssistant with the above message to make it more authentic. Her's the output: "I use three AI services to enhance my workflow and creativity, each offering unique solutions."
Dante
Hey take a look at our AI and let us know your thoughts! It is more finance based and We launched today! But we would love to hear some feedback from the community! Thanks and enjoy the day.
Ricardo Batista
PH gotta fix this, specially in upvotes: https://twitter.com/johnrushx/st...
chen xi
very funny,interesting.😄
Phoebe Peralta
It's like the AI responses are trying too hard to sound human, right?
Milli Sen
I noticed too in my discussion. It's kinda getting out of hand.
Sahil🎧⚛️
hahaha they are everywhere
Neel
It's the craziest on YouTube. Comment sections are just ridiculous