AI became the norm. Should we consider applying it to our product?

Hello_Joy
9 replies
What about you? As most people here launched products with some AI features, I was curious! ๐Ÿ™„ Is it merely a temporary trend or something that needs to be followed?

Replies

Maxime Dolores
As long as it serves a purpose yes there are probably some cool new features you can come up with. On the other hand adding "AI" just for the sake of putting "AI powered" in your product description I'm not so sure
Hello_Joy
@m_dolr Absolutely! It is true that we can think of some features with AI, but one of the first things we should consider is why we are making a product in the first place. ;) Thank you for your comment! I came to myself
Michel Gagnon
Hi, There's a lot of hype around it now, but it's not a temporary trend. This is the future of business and of our lives. Yes, you should start thinking about integrate AI features in your product. But integrating AI shouldn't be the end game. Solving a real problem for your customers is the end game. AI becomes an enabler. As @mike_rsmith mentioned, use AI to improve the product: automating flows, enhancing research or creative features, etc. There's a lot of FOMO at the moment. But the earlier you get into it, the faster you'll learn.
Hello_Joy
@mike_rsmith @michel_gagnon1 Thank you for sharing your opinion! yeah, It seems I should have started sooner. haha
Antoine Torossian
I agree that it's definitely something worth considering! Really depends on your product. However, be weary of "falling in love" with a solution (AI) rather than a problem (a legitimately useful feature to your users).
Hello_Joy
@antoine_torossian Yeah, totally agree with that! Would you consider applying AI to your product?
Antoine Torossian
@joy_eom weโ€™re actually using AI for some of our features! Itโ€™s a task-based accountability app (which we will launch soon on PH) and we verify completion partially through AI