AI-based products competition Pitch Avatar, AI assistant in slides delivery is #3 Product of the Day

Victoria Abed
6 replies
๐Ÿ™Œ We're thrilled to share that Pitch Avatar, AI assistant in slides delivery, has made it to the top as the #3 Product of the Day on Product Hunt! ๐Ÿš€ ๐ŸŽ‰ This achievement wouldn't have been possible without your incredible support. Your feedback and enthusiasm have been the driving force behind our success. Now, we're aiming for even greater heights to be in top of the Products of the Week. Please help us make it happen! Thank you for being part of our journey! ๐Ÿ’ชโค๏ธ Please, support us and leave your feedback here ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Aliona Krepko
Congratulations on reaching the #3 spot for Product of the Day on Product Hunt, Pitch Avatar team! ๐ŸŽ‰ It's well-deserved recognition for an AI assistant that delivers impressive slide presentations. Your success is a testament to the incredible support and feedback from your users, which has driven your achievements thus far. Keep aiming high, and I have no doubt you'll reach the top of the Products of the Week as well. Count me in to help make it happen! ๐Ÿ’ชโค๏ธ
Igor Kyrylov
If I could give 10 likes to your solution, I would :)
Natalka Chekh
Well-deserved achievement, congrats! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›