Advice on influencer marketing?

Tolgay Dülger
11 replies
What are your go-to methods for influencer marketing? Is there any platforms you use to connect with influencers?

Replies

Arda Helvacılar
Start manual and know your budget. Once you see the value and validate the channel, then try to find the best tool for your focused market.
Lara Tankal
If you have the resources, I think there is a benefit in finding an influencer marketing platform that works for you. If not, TikTok makes some pretty good suggestions based on a profile you visit, so that you can expand your portfolio after finding a single influencer that you can work with.
Sandra Idjoski
I know of an agency that's specialized in working with influencers. From what I know you can either enlist them to contact and handle communication for you or just get access to their database. https://influencers.club/
Oscar Wehbe
We ran Spark ads on TikTok and had a couple of influencers reach out to us and pitch different angles. From there you can do trial and error until find the right angle and then double down on that.
Tony Grand
Influencer marketing is a powerful way to get your word out to a targeted audience. Influencers are people who have a following on social media or some other media platform. In order to find influencers you should search them on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. You can also make use of social media tools and find influencers by linking them with your competitors and identifying the people with similar interests.
Hank Fringer
Using a platform like Bloomberry will help you with consuming the influencer data. Bloomberry provides influencer identification, social media analysis and blog research solutions, which is a one-stop-shop for influencer marketing. It is best to identify the suppliers with high influence power and high quality engagement rate. This will help you to find which influencers are better to work with.
Henna Grey
If you are planning to do influencer marketing, you don’t want to approach an influencer who has no influence at all. Influencer marketing is all about meeting the right audience through the right influencers. Finding influencers who can do good marketing for your product is not an easy task. You may want to follow these steps in order to find the right influencers:
Alissa Anne Pagano
I just wanted to add a resource for you onto everyone's excellent advice: https://www.nonfik.com/ebook-lis... Doesn't speak to the platform question (I think?!! been a minute since last read) but the tips and methodology are top-notch. Super informative.
Greg
1. Dont just go by followers(fake followers/inactive/etc), different tools show engagement rate, that is more important. 2. Try and price yourself sponsored content by conversions, not likes or time up. 3. Go for smaller but more focused influencers, rather than larger influencers with a less focused audience.
Khasan
10x10k followers > 1x100k
Ignacio Assis
This method is one of the most effective if used well, it depends a lot on what stage your product is in, if you are just starting out it is best to opt for the micro-influencer side with an established niche that suits your ideal audience. I would love to be able to connect and exchange ideas on the topic.