Account recovered so Let's LAUNCH!๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

Stain Lu
6 replies
Hi Hunters I've finally recovered my account ๏ผˆwith all credits cleared sadly and ... I am so excited to announce that Grimo AI will be launched this week! Grimo AI is a bit of an unusual note-taking software. Strictly speaking, it's a notebook app that lets you take no notesโ€”you can search and copy other people's notes, build an entire knowledge structure from scratch, and also compile videos and tweets directly into expandable notes. We hope that any heavy learner (especially content creators) can quickly access and organize high-quality content without spending too much time in the process. Now, the Teaser page for Grimo AI is already online, and we welcome everyone to click on 'Notify Me'!" https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Let's see if we can make it real ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๏ผˆand probably earn my Bronze back in a couple of days๏ผ‰

Replies

Stain Lu
at first we tried email (where we actually got a quick reply within 5 hours regarding time zone differences) but it was so urgent that we try other platforms that might secure a more instant reply - twitter and linkedin. What we did wrong was that we directly DM all PH members we can find (not a good practice), but turned out that no one except CEO Raj was responding. We then consulted someone with prior experience and then we went to community @adityavsc and we got a prompt reply pretty soon, and engineers were engaged into the process also.
Stain Lu
This cannot be achieved without the assitance of PH team and I want to shout out to @adityavsc especially!
Morris
congrats on the launch @stainlu ! REALLY excited to try Grimo AI!