A reminder to focus on the daily wins!

Xavier JJ
16 replies
To whoever who needs to hear this, the small daily wins do add up! A good day leads to a good week, a good week eventually leads to a good month and then.. to good year! :) Albert Schweitzer- 'By breaking down ambitious goals into smaller, attainable milestones, we create a path where each small win fuels motivation, builds momentum, and fosters a sense of accomplishment.'

Replies

Jeff Fajans
Great reminder. Lots of research on momentum, productivity, and creativity around the power of acknowledging wins (big or small)... Acknowledging and celebrating your progress magnifies your sense of accomplishment and can help you reinforce positive habits and actions. Research shows that simply recording your progress may help you appreciate your small accomplishments, which in turn, may boost your sense of confidence and increase your creative performance. A great book (or book summary) to check out if interested more in the science of acknowledging wins is The Progress Principle by Theresa Amabile
Xavier JJ
@jefffajans Thanks for the recommendation. I love Stoicism and journalling(i use the app stoic) as well but i didn't know about The Progress Principle
Jeff Fajans
@xavier_jj Sure thing. It's not the most engaging read but if into science and psychology it's good. This article sums findings up nicely: https://hbr.org/2011/05/the-powe...
Pris
That's a great motivational speech to start off the day. Thanks!
Cedric Mathias
Thank you for this beautifully written speech
Owen Keller
Thank you for given us this informative msg or speech.
Joshua Mason
Thanks for this made my day
Christine Green
Love the reminder! It's like each small win is a pixel in the masterpiece of our lives.
Lesile Hensley
That's a great motivational speech