A Love Letter To All PH Members ❀️

ISTIAK AHMAD
41 replies
My 100th πŸ”₯ Day Streak On Product Hunt Completed! I feel nostalgic, it feels yesterday i joined product hunt. Time flies really fast. I really feel home when everyday i log in to my product hunt and keep seeing same and new faces. Never thought i could become a social person on a social media. Let me tell you a story. Back in 2017 i quit all social media. It became too chaotic for me and thus decided to quit. Last November i found Product Hunt ( a founder friend referred me ) and after that the rest is history. I genuinely fell in love with the platform. isn't it feels so amazing that we are living in different parts of the world and yet be able to connect with the like minded folks in PH and become friends and help each other? I believe you feel the same way. I never felt a outsider here. Throughout this journey, genuinely became friends with lots of people and hopefully the list will be growing. I am committing myself to keep supporting the community with my wisdom and experiences. I am not only here for business but also for giving back to the community as much as possible. Thank you so much folks, its a wonderful journey with you and lets continue growing the bonding. If i am not connected with you yet or do not know each other yet, lets connect and create a genuine bonding that would last decade to come. ❀️

Replies

Vitor Seabra
Kind words, Istiak! I've been through the same situation and tbh I'm thinking about to quit all of them again, but PH. It's really nice to exchange with people such as you.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@vitorseabra πŸ’― Vitor. Lets connect everywhere possible as well and lets keep in touch ( :
Vitor Seabra
@istiakahmad for sure! just added you on LinkedIn and started following your yt channel ;)
Abdullah Kaludi
Congratulations on completing your 100th πŸ”₯ Day Streak on Product Hunt, @istiakahmad Istiak Ahmad! πŸŽ‰ Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? Here's to many more successful hunts ahead! Keep up the amazing work! πŸš€
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations 🎊
Happy 100!! Centennial
hardik bandhiya
Congratulations Istiak πŸŽ‰
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Congratulations on completing your 100th day streak on Product Hunt. Your love letter to all PH members truly resonates. It's amazing how platforms like Product Hunt can connect like minded individuals from all over the world. Your journey from quitting social media to finding a home on PH is inspiring. Here's to continued growth, genuine connections, and supporting each other's endeavors. Cheers to many more milestones and lasting friendships.
Mansi Trivedi
Love the headline!!! Also, welcome to the 100 days club!
Ashna khan
Congratulations
Sahukari Bhargavi
congratulations on ur complete of 100 th day streaks on product Hunt. I know it's not a easy thing but I really appreciate ur Hard work 🎊🎊🎊
Garen Orchyan
Launching soon!
Great job, keep it up πŸ¦„β™₯️
Swayam
Congratulations on completing your 100th πŸ”₯ Day
Matej Cabadaj
Always feel great to read some warm words! ❀️ Happy 100!
Joseph Parker
Congratulations 🎊
Kartic L andrew
great Congratulations 🎊
Istiak, congratulations on your 100-day streak and for finding a community that resonates with youβ€”it's truly special to connect across the globe with like-minded individuals. Here's to many more days of engagement, growth, and genuine connections on PH!