9 Tech directories you can post your saas to get the first 100 users 🚀

Karthik Tatikonda
59 replies
Hey product hunters, If you don’t have a large social media following, list your saas in these 9 tech directories and get your first 100 users. → Insanely Cool Tools
 → Alternative Me
 → Alternative to → Maker Peak
 → 1000 tools
 → SaaSHub
 → Pitchwall
 → Uneed â€¨ → Owwly

Replies

Ahmad khan
Racing In Car 2 MOD APK Unlimited Money is an arcade and single-player game that you can download to get loveable gameplay. However, this game was developed by ckgames and was published on November 12, 2016. This game is top-rated and highly trending, as now it has more than 100 million downloads worldwide.
Franklin Mayoyo
Nice share! Sneaking in mine too: SmartBrandly 100 (smartbrandly.com) for AI tools. It's a curated collection of top-notch AI applications. Check it out!
Dotun Oyepeju
This is helpful. Thanks Karthik.
Vincent Xu
I will recommend the Affordhunt.com, it will help submit all of directories as you want!
Claire Oswald
Thanks for sharing @karthik_tatikonda ! We're launching a new product next week and will utilize this list to gain some more exposure!
Kennedy James
Kudos for sharing this valuable list! I had never heard of Maker Peak and Uneed before.
Yinan Wang
Nice share! We are launching in the next month and the list is definitely super helpful!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Thanks for sharing, Karthik. This is a goldmine for startups looking to gain those initial users. I've used a couple of these before, and they really help.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Thanks for sharing these tech directories! I'll definitely check them out to list my saas and get the first 100 users. It's great to have alternative platforms like Insanely Cool Tools, Alternative Me, and Maker Peak to promote our products. I appreciate the valuable resources you've provided and I'm looking forward to exploring these directories to grow my user base.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Will do! Will share the results (:
Diksha Patro B
Tried startupstage.app as well, its good and has a competitive weekly voting cohort as well!
Alex Rodukov
This is helpful. Thanks Karthik. 🤗
Ahmad khan
Discover where to get branded coasters for your business at promotional item suppliers or online stores. pick up their coffee mug or drink and places it back on your custom coasters they'll be seeing your logo and message.
This is gold, @karthik_tatikonda! I appreciate this so much that I'll share it with my environment as well! Do you have any favorite ones?
Prafull Kumar Pandey
I Started using PH a few days ago But now I understand it's worth Thank You for this Valuable information 😀
Thanks for sharing this!!
Adithya Reddy
Thanks for this amazing list!🙌
John Doe
Will make sure to explore these before our launch!
Thomas Yanik
Sharing your SaaS product on various tech directories is a great strategy. Here are some additional directories you might consider to reach a broader audience: 1. Product Hunt: A well-known platform for product launches and discovery. 2. BetaList: Showcases upcoming tech products and startups. 3. Capterra: A platform for software discovery and reviews. 4. G2 Crowd: Similar to Capterra, focusing on software reviews. 5. StackShare: Highlights the technology stack of various companies. 6. Siftery: Allows you to list and discover software used by companies. 7. CrunchBase: A platform for discovering companies and their offerings. 8. Software Advice: Offers reviews and advice on various business software. 9. GetApp: A marketplace for business apps, including reviews and comparisons.
Jofra G
Perfect, Thanks for sharing.