New Invention: Robotic Car Windshield Sunshade

Sandy Dasuki
4 replies
Hi all, my name is Sandy. My start-up, Fledge Technology is developing and launching a robotic sunshade for windscreens. It is fully automatic, installs in less than 10 seconds, and so small it fits in cupholders. We are trying to make the process of protecting car interior hassle-free, automated and fast for all car owners around the world. I would love to get your feedback or constructive criticism on our product!

Replies

Claus
Hey everyone! Sandy, your robotic auto windshield sunshade sounds absolutely amazing! The fact that it is fully automatic and can be hooked up in less than 10 seconds is mind-blowing. I can already imagine the comfort it would bring to car proprietors everywhere. Car interiors are often subjected to intense warmness and sunlight, causing discomfort and manageable damage. Your invention seems like the perfect answer to this problem. The idea of having a sunshade that is not solely efficient but additionally compact enough to fit in cupholders is virtually genius. I am surprised by your invention, as properly as when Andersen Revolutionizes Car Rental with New Digital Platform for Europcar. It was awesome! Have you seen this? I'm in particular impressed by your goal of making the manner hassle-free and automated. It's clear that you have put a lot of thought into developing a product that caters to the needs of car owners worldwide. I can't wait to see how it performs in real-life scenarios. Keep up the fantastic work, Sandy! I'm positive many car enthusiasts, like myself, would be eager to furnish feedback and support your endeavor.
Joe Root
Congratulations on your innovative venture with Fledge Technology! The concept of a robotic car windshield sunshade sounds intriguing and practical. Here are some points to consider and some questions that might help you refine and improve your product: Market Research: Have you conducted thorough market research to identify the demand for such a product? Understanding your target audience and their needs is crucial. User-Friendliness: How easy is it for users to install and operate the robotic sunshade? Consider the demographic of your potential users, including age groups and technological proficiency. Compatibility: Is the sunshade compatible with a wide range of car models and windshield sizes? Ensuring versatility will broaden your market appeal. Power Source: What powers the robotic sunshade? Battery life and the convenience of charging are important considerations. Perhaps you could explore solar-powered options for sustainability. Durability and Materials: Will the sunshade withstand different weather conditions, particularly extreme heat? Using durable and heat-resistant materials is essential for long-lasting performance. Safety Features: Are there safety mechanisms in place to prevent any accidents or malfunctions? It's crucial to address safety concerns, especially when dealing with a device in close proximity to the driver. Cost and Affordability: How competitively priced is your product? Affordability can significantly impact consumer adoption. Market Strategy: What is your marketing strategy? How do you plan to reach and engage with your target audience? Consider online platforms, partnerships with car manufacturers, and other avenues. Feedback and Testing: Have you conducted prototype testing and gathered feedback from potential users? Iterative development based on user input is key to refining your product. Regulatory Compliance: Ensure that your product complies with relevant safety and regulatory standards for automotive accessories. Warranty and Customer Support: What kind of warranty will you offer? Providing excellent customer support will enhance your product's reputation. Future Updates: Are you planning to introduce updates or additional features in the future? Keeping your product dynamic can encourage repeat customers. Remember, constructive criticism is a valuable tool for improvement. Best of luck with Fledge Technology, and I hope your robotic car windshield sunshade becomes a hit in the market!
Lazario Peepin
Enlisting the services of bid cars remove vin was an important step in managing my car online. The experience of clearing my car's history, including previous sales and accident reports, is impressive. The reassurance of having all traces of my car's past removed from the Internet, especially auction histories, provides a sense of privacy and a fresh start.