What's the best payment system to sell digital products with ability to automatically pay vendors?

Vlad Kudinov
2 replies
Hey guys, I have a marketplace powered by Webflow where I sell digital products. I use Paddle.com as my main checkout/payment system. This month I started to sell products made by other vendors. In this case every month I need to count sales of their products, generate a report, and make a payout through PayPal. Unfortunately, Paddle doesn't have any vendor engine inside. I'm looking for a solution that would help me to sell digital products, automatically make monthly payouts to may vendors via PayPal / Bank / Payoneer, and generate all the reports. Do you have any ideas or recommendations? Thank you in advance!

Replies

PaulWells
When choosing a payment system for selling digital products with automatic payment to suppliers, it is important to consider several key aspects. First of all, pay attention to the commission - the lower it is, the more profitable it is for your business. It is also worth assessing the security level of the proposed system to eliminate the risks of fraud. The second important factor is ease of use. The payment system should be intuitive for customers, which helps increase conversion. Also check for flexible settings for automating the process of paying suppliers, which will make financial management easier.
George Murphy
Hello. Having studied your question, I think that you should pay attention to this payment system https://keterion.com/ With it, you can easily and securely transfer cryptocurrency to other users. The platform is easy to use and the interface is intuitive. No unnecessary hassles or hidden fees. A huge advantage that sets Keterion apart is the absence of commission when transferring within the service. In my opinion, this is a good option.