8 steps to dominate SEO for your product

How to build killer SEO. 8 steps to dominate Google Search for your niche: 1. Get Your Website to Run 3x Faster Increased site speed = better SEO and better visitor retention Easily do this by: • Using WP Rocket: a WordPress plugin that optimizes your website • Using Smush: compress all the images on your site 2. Identify Your Keywords Create a keyword research sheet → a list of the top keywords for your product. Find top keywords by: • Running competitors through “Organic Research” on SEMrush  • Running these top keywords through UberSuggest, which gives you more keywords 3. Create Unique SEO Landing Pages Build unique landing pages for each use-case your business may tackle. For example, a content agency might have individual pages for: • LinkedIn optimization • Twitter content  • Social media management 4. Create a Comprehensive Content Outline Optimize: • Target word count: Aim for 1.5x-2x your competitor • Header structure: 2-3 changes from your competitor  • What to write about: Browse Reddit + Quora and look for common, repeated questions 5. Write Great Content Your content can be optimized, but it needs to be great to truly compete. • Know your audience • Use Grammarly & Hemingway • Avoid fluff, every sentence should add value  • Hire great writers from ProBlogger / Cult of Copy 6. Intensive Link-Building In a competitive niche, links are going to be the deciding factor in what ranks. Learn: • Guest posting  • "Linkable asset" • Broken link building • Skyscraper technique 7. Link-Build via Communities Find where your target audience hangs out → Subreddits, Hacker News Identify the type of content they love → Content on SEO tactics. Create great content → Write a 14k-word article with 30+ tactics. Promote it via the groups. 8. Keep Track of Rankings & Make Improvements You’re never really “done” with SEO. Continue to maintain your: • Analytics • Backlinks  • Internal links  • Content quality And scale! — Credits Matt Grey https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt...?

Replies

jonny vince
Thank you for the information
Ramya Bhaskar
very useful information! Will try this for the SEO of our product. Thanks for sharing it here.
Jose Rodríguez
Ok. I'm just starting to test it for https://productivity.directory I will share the results next month
Marina
Great guide indeed👏 I would suggest as well @mangools_com SEO tools since they have lifetime free plan now -> so great start, especially for the beginners.
Swayam
Thank you for the information, will definitely try to implement these on our new application
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
[9] Nine, and scale away with this comment, HOW you start your on-page is possible the best tip ever, ever, here’s why 1. Readup on on-page SEO how almost everybody does and your 📉ROI WILL flatline for months on end📉 your rank will possible start from 6 to 12 or more months. 1. Readup the same way but worked out that some areas written all those years ago was WRONG, once corrected, 📈you rank WILL be from 3 to 6 months.📈 Hopefully you will never get an Google HCU, you won’t if you know how to optimise and most don’t know. I regularly submit pages for indexing and the main image sits on Google Images within <10 hours of launch.
Ricardo Goulart
That's a great guide Shashi, will try to apply it asap
Vincent Xu
Shashi, your 8-step SEO framework is a goldmine for product owners looking to boost their online presence. I'm bookmarking this for reference and would love to hear more about your experiences with these strategies!
Jamie L
Shashi, your 8-step SEO framework sounds like a robust strategy for product visibility—can you share which step is the game-changer? I'm especially curious about any unique tactics that aren't commonly discussed.
Ashley from Shadow
Thanks for the information! Do you recommend any seo SaaS programs?
Marianna
Awesome tips for small companies/ startups. Looking into SEO currently and find the above structure very helpful
Eric Ryan
Thank you for sharing these insightful steps to dominate Google Search for a niche. I appreciate the detailed breakdown, and I'm definitely taking note. I'll be implementing these strategies step by step for my client's RVR ProLift website to enhance its online presence and visibility. Your guidance on optimizing site speed, keyword research, content creation, and link-building techniques will surely contribute to our SEO efforts. I'll keep you posted on our progress as we work through these steps.