8 ChatGPT Use Cases of How I Saved $2570 and 31 Hours

Nik McFly
6 replies
Here are just a few ways a ChatGPT has helped me boost my productivity and earnings: 1. Googling and web browsing: generated tons of step-by-step instructions including google spreadsheets formulas and other advanced user actions. 2. Brainstorming: co-operated with AI to generate ideas for new startup hypotheses. 3. Research and copywriting: created 5 e-mails, 10+ headlines, 3 captions, and names for 3 products; finished writing the online workshop program that was hybernated for 2 years. 4. Social media management: made 70 posts in 2 hours and generated 1000 content views within 24 hours on the q&a website. 5. Legal advice: consulted on a potential lawsuit, the procedure for drafting documents, and their submission; advised a creator on the potential legal claim. 6. Business consulting: helped the consultant to make his offer, build a negotiating position, and preliminarily draw up an agreement for cooperation with a new company. 7. Software development: created the draft blockchain-based decentralized exchange architecture, generated sample smart contracts, front-end, and the API server. 8. Summaries and extracts: pulled the essence of ideas in bullet points from transcripts of 50 youtube videos. Total saved: 31 hours or $2,570* And that was only in the first few days. *based on top US hourly rates What are your use cases?

Replies

Sule Gorgulu
Great! Thanks for sharing!
talha akkas
I have created a small tool for using chatgpt from desktop. If checkout, I appreciate that
Emmanuel Debrah
That is very interesting and informative. I'm still a beginner at how to use ChatGPT and i would love some suggestions.
Amogh Balikai
Wow, it's amazing to see how ChatGPT has made such a significant impact on your productivity and earnings! Loved how you've also shown how much time and money you've saved in just a few days. I am launching a chatGPT tool for ecommerce marketers this week. Would love to have your feedback