Do you need a chatbot answers your community questions?

Troels Roennow
14 replies
Would you or someone you know be in need of a chatbot for community managers to answer frequent questions effortlessly such they can focus on business growth? - If so, would you be willing to sign up for a fully serviced bot for one year at the price of $99? - If not, why is this not a product that fits your needs?

Replies

What kinds of services does a fully serviced bot contain?
Troels Roennow
@timz_flowers it will be build using Python (you will not need to do anything), then once you would be satisfied with the quality it would be deployed to the cloud (again, you don't need to do anything) and it then run in the cloud for one year. This is all included in the $99
@troelsfr you offer the bot creation as a service? for people who are non-developers this is perhaps a very good deal. But I'm somehow afraid that you have to work perhaps several hours to build it and don't earn enough for a sustainable business, or not? Are you building an engine for bot creation that speeds up the bot-creation or how can I understand this? That would be an interesting concept, but I'm not familiar with the competition in this field, so my assessment is not expert.
@troelsfr another question: what kind of bot you're talking of? Slack, Telegram, Website, app - in which channel is this supposed to happen?
Troels Roennow
@timz_flowers yes, I will not earn much on the first few customers. However, this is about idea validation more than about becoming profitable. I want to find 3 customers before I write a larger code base. I am happy to do the bot creation because I will learn a ton of things about the customer problems
Troels Roennow
@timz_flowers Slack or Telegram integration or something else if you prefer. I've made a demo of a telegram bot here:
Total time to build 1 hour using our proprietary technology. Yes, I already built an engine for bot creation last year for the fun of it.