I started a YouTube channel on building micro startups using no-code tools

Samantha Wong
10 replies
I am absolutely mortified about putting myself online… I've always been socially awkward and a wallflower throughout my entire life, so this is a huge step outside of my comfort zone. Ever since I started building Pory, I've had the opportunity to help so many people turn their ideas into businesses using no-code tools that I believe a channel will help reach so many more people who want to do the same, but don't know how to. Channel is here if anyone is interested:
Let me know what kind of ideas you want to see built on the channel 🤡

Replies

Anna Grigoryan
I feel you, with my podcast I felt the same way for a very long time, but I think it's a temporary thing, after 11 episodes, it passed, not completely but It's definitely easier.
Gilad Uziely
Good job. You seemed very confident! Good luck :)
tajer
👍👍
Wade Sellers
Nah. You’re good. You can start by making things voiceover style if you like as well. If you don’t wanna be in the shot, don’t be... you can be very effective without putting your face on the camera. Also, you could script voiceovers and hire someone cheap on Fiver to record the audio... OR find a friend with a good voice and trade for beer. That’s worked for me in the past.
Seterek Lakshit
What are the best way we can use this for profile site?
Niki Torres
Great start, Sam!